Friday 23 March 2018

Memories




Tight Hugs and More


Bright lights
African print
Old acquaintances
Great company
Many giggles
Tight Hugs
Exciting conversations
Crispy bread
Colorful drinks
Needed break.

This is my ten line 'two word per line' poem.

I asked my students to write these poems as a
reflection of their research. They had sketch noted their
findings. I found that their poetry really captured the meaning
of their topic. I decided to do the same after an evening out
with my colleagues.


https://www.timeout.com/accra/nightlife/weekend-events-at-coco-lounge










3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see this being really motivating and effective for teaching many things to students--even grammar. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It really paints a picture of the night, esp the giggles, hugs, and conversations.

    ReplyDelete