Monday 26 March 2018



Memories


A poetry style found from Poems are Teachers by
AMY  LUDWIG VANDERWATER
“The poem explores the view from two different positions.”


At the Student Led conference


They are listening
Attention grabbed              I am talking
                                            There is so much to share


Encouraging
Many questions
                                                   Pointing and turning pages
                                                   Reading portions of my work
Laughter
More comments                   Confidence and pride
                                                   Showing my learning


Dad stands
Leans over me                        I speak up, loudly
                                                    Showing illustrations


Mum leans forward
Points to page                       “It’s Geometry I say,’
                                                    Explaining different angles


“What does this mean?”
“What is this about?”         I explain
 I know exactly what I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment