Wednesday 21 March 2018



Memories




Friendships


Life gives you many wonderful gifts. One big gift is the
friends you encounter whilst taking this ride. We have
different groups of friends. We have friends from
school, boarding school, high school, family friends, those
from work, old and young.


The friends I bonded with the most were those from my
boarding school. I was only eleven when I made my life long
friends. Many decades later, my classmates both male and
female have become more like brothers and sisters. We all
share each other’s successes and sorrows. It is however
interesting the mini- groups that are formed within this wide
circle of friends.


Within the smaller circle are friends you share more intimate
conversations with. We've grown up together sharing our
families and sometimes our professions. When we meet we
enjoy ourselves so much we forget we are decades older and
not teenagers. We reminisce and know we have many more
years of friendship ahead of us.

We shared many years together and captured many memories
we can never forget.  The importance of this close relationship
encourages me to hold on to the handles and not let go, as the ride,
though moving fast with some bumpy roads is nowhere near over.

No comments:

Post a Comment