Tuesday 7 March 2017









Chirping



Where are the birds? If only I could see the types of birds chirping.

I walked outside yesterday and as it was quiet, I heard many different birds chirping.
You can’t see any of them as the tree is wild and holds many of their homes.
I always wonder how they share their habitat. If you look up high you’ll see a few dry twigs bunched up as if they’ve been thrown there. Those must be their homes.

I wish the owners would show up to claim them, but they are very discreet and only share their tweets. As I moved forward there was an amazing screech, which is so uncommon I looked up to see if the culprit would still be there. Of course it was gone.

Some birds are friendly they hang around to be seen. I had two tiny birds that used to tap at my window early most mornings. I felt they were saying ‘Good Morning’ to me. They visited often but never stayed too long.


So I guess there are friendly birds and shy birds. Some hang around and others fly away.

4 comments:

  1. An absolute slice of your life! I wonder if you notice the habits of birds or if you are also a 'birder' who keeps track of the kinds of birds you see. Your observations also feel like they could be re-written as poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this little slice. I likes how you picked a very short moment to ponder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So inspiring. Short and sweet, capturing the essence of the moment. Kudos girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do think they were welcoming in the day and all who are part of that day. Birds fascinate me.

    ReplyDelete