Wednesday 29 March 2017

 

 

This structure has been used by some slices I read and decided to research and use it too. I found it at: twowritingteachers.org/2010/05/04/a-book-spine-poem by Stacey. I
collected a few of my professional books and created this poem for teachers.


 


Teaching                                                 
My book spine poem

In the company of children
You know the fair rule
The meaning makers
Learning together through inquiry

How do we know they’re getting better?

4 comments:

  1. I like your poem... especially because I discovered a whole stack of books that are new to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing share! Love the spine poem. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative-
    Captivating
    Refreshing
    Endearing
    Artistic
    Tantalizing
    Innovative
    Vibrant
    Expressive

    ReplyDelete