Friday 24 March 2017



Struggling for topics to draw on, I always fall back on nature with its fascinating parts. I have many questions to ask about nature and the different things we see. We even disregard them sometimes perhaps until it is not there anymore.

Anthills
I marvel at them. On my drive to work through the university campus, I see many anthills, some short, tall, wide and others wonky. I always wonder how they get so high. We rarely go close enough to see the ants working.


From a distance you cannot see the ants working, passing dirt to each other until it settles on parts. I wonder what is going on inside it? I have seen documentaries and read books about anthills but I am still amazed how such tiny creatures can build something so mighty!



  









No comments:

Post a Comment