Thursday 2 March 2017




Marvelling

Walking around our school campus, I noticed a pod fall, it opened out and this is what I saw.

Nature can be beautiful and mysterious and this is one of the occasions I questioned the strange things around us. Is it a seed a fruit? I just did not have any answers. I sent a couple of my students to take close-up photographs of it so we could at least talk about the mystery of the open pod! That sounds like a title of a story!
Then later on in the week I say this group of beautiful plants, I took a close up of the flower. This looked familiar. A sunflower
growing wildly by the roadside, I do not think it had been purposely grown.
 

Nature can be mysterious and beautiful at the same time, I guess this is the beauty of the world.
A world of contrasts and wonder!



2 comments:

  1. You included two great titles: The Mystery of the Open Pod (sounds like Nancy Drew) and A World of Contrasts and Wonder. Beautiful pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You included two great titles: The Mystery of the Open Pod (sounds like Nancy Drew) and A World of Contrasts and Wonder. Beautiful pictures too!

    ReplyDelete